Don't Vote

This video kinda sums it all up. Get out there, get registered, get an absentee ballot, whatever–VOTE!

ClintJCL / October 3rd, 2008, 1:50 pm / #1

Well you can count me as 1 of your 5. I’m blogging this.

Happy&Free: .) / October 3rd, 2008, 3:06 pm / #2

Make that TWO!!!!!!!! = )

bulldada / October 4th, 2008, 5:31 pm / #3

Thank god their is no right to vote in America. Otherwise people who believe and are influenced by what Hollywood says (i.e. uneducated children and bums) would vote.

Furthermore, thank god we don’t live in a democracy. If we did, Obama would probably win this election (he may still, but since mob rule dosen’t apply in America, hopefully the electoral college will elect the right guy and woman).

Louis / October 5th, 2008, 8:42 pm / #4

hopefully the electoral college will elect the right guy and woman

d00d! I challange you to watch:

THIS!

and

THIS!

and

THIS!

Honestly, can you still make the above quoted statement after viewing this? There is more similar stuff with her colossal blundering out there…

This is who John McCain selected as his back-up… and you truthfully still have your confidence inspired by this enough to say, they are the right man and woman for the job?

If that answer is yes; there truly isn’t anything more I can, or need to say to you. Discussion over.

Happy&Free: .) / October 6th, 2008, 6:41 am / #5

So I guess Bulldada (even though his voting for the other guy) is three, that’ll make Louis four. Who’s going to be five???? = )
Whoa, it’s been four days, where’s five? Busy w/ the important stuff in lifeI guess! Had 2 days apart, 2 individuals knock my door to make sure I was registered & voting for Oboma! In the last 2 elections haven’t had any one knock my door! This is one of the most historical important electons in U.S. history!
So five come on up! We want to know who u r (well I do = ).

H&F: .) / October 16th, 2008, 5:59 am / #6

Wow! No # 5?! 13 days & no # 5?! Goodness gracious wwwhherrre rrr uuuu? Silence……..