Rock Against Religion

Rock Against Religion

Hundreds of music-lovers descended on one of the capital’s tiniest suburbs at the weekend in support of an anti-religious rock concert. The 7-7-7 Rock Against Religion gig drew supporters to Hazelwood on Saturday. It also drew several prayer groups hoping to stop the event. The organisers, Architecture of Aggression (AOA), one of the country’s most popular heavy metal bands, said the concert, which took place at Cafe Arc, was aimed at getting people to speak about religion. AOA vocalist and guitarist Anton Alberts said: “If we lived in an ideal world there would be no need to have such outspoken events. This would not even make the news.

vjack / July 9th, 2007, 12:33 pm / #1

Interesting. I’d like to see more of this type of thing. Religion is a problem and like other problems, it is good to raise awareness.

BlackSun / July 12th, 2007, 6:20 pm / #2

Vjack,

I always wish more musicians would do this too. I think they’re too worried about alienating portions of their audience.

But a good concert for me is about the closest thing to a religious experience–with good reason, the same areas of the brain are stimulated–but much more interesting and fulfilling.

Check out both the new Rush and the new NIN. Both very anti-religious. I hope to have time to post on them soon.

Manuel D. Bernardino / March 1st, 2012, 6:42 am / #3

Dear Sean
I've read attentively you Exposé on Rock and Roll in America - see below - with increasing interest.
Do you remember those words? Who were you then? Who are now? Who are you really? Really who and what are you? Are you sure who you are now? Do you intend to shift to another form any of these days?
Will you please tell me how to get parts II and III of your wonderful exposé? Why don't you post them on your journal, blogs, facebook, etc for the people to realize who you were?
Now you're serving Darkness and Hell, do you really realize where are you going to?

top news today / July 17th, 2014, 7:53 am / #4

In this world we believe that people have different religions and different demands for that, we are not just supporting those people here but we think that they have issue and we must respect them if possible. Every one has some value with some respect either she/he is christian, muslim or hindu or any religion that he or she possess, for more details please click here.

KING / August 12th, 2014, 9:49 pm / #5

If we live in an ideal world there would be no need such outspoken events. Can not believe the power of music! . click here

the blog / November 4th, 2014, 3:56 am / #6

best essayservice / February 24th, 2015, 5:39 am / #7

I might want to thank you for making this best essay service. I am expecting the same as best essay service from you later on too. Your essay service related articles are helpful to students essay writing training. Thank you.

leena / May 5th, 2015, 9:20 pm / #8

What, I feel, we ought to mean is something so obvious that it is apt to escape attention altogether, viz: (…) that a woman is just as much an ordinary human being as a man, with the same individual preferences, and with just as much right to the tastes and preferences of an individual. What is repugnant to every human being is to be reckoned always as a member of a class and not as an individual person.”
clash of clans free gems hack no download 2015

jassica / May 6th, 2015, 10:20 pm / #9

Standard lawn protection is the easiest method to give your children their restrictions. They will realize that the perform area is at the boundary from it.STANDARD GRASS PROTECTION REINFORCEMENT MESH

trivia crack hack / May 15th, 2015, 9:32 am / #10

“You never know how much you really believe anything until its truth of falsehood becomes a matter of life and death to you. It is easy to say you believe a rope to be strong and sound as long as you are merely using it to cord a box. But suppose you had to hang by that rope over a precipice. Wouldn't you then first discover how much you really trusted it?”

voyance tarot / May 20th, 2015, 2:34 am / #11

“You will find that it is necessary to let things go; simply for the reason that they are heavy. So let them go, let go of them. I tie no weights to my ankles.”

triche hay day / May 26th, 2015, 8:54 pm / #12

“You're different. And I'm different too. Different is good. But different is hard. Believe me, I know.”

astuce boom beach / May 26th, 2015, 8:55 pm / #13

“It’s hard to be different,” Scarborough said. “And perhaps the best answer is not to tolerate differences, not even to accept them. But to celebrate them. Maybe then those who are different would feel more loved, and less, well, tolerated.”

shanti / May 27th, 2015, 12:43 am / #14

“I can never read all the books I want; I can never be all the people I want and live all the lives I want. I can never train myself in all the skills I want. And why do I want? I want to live and feel all the shades, tones and variations of mental and physical experience possible in my life. And I am horribly limited.”
hay day triche gratuit

nicks / June 9th, 2015, 12:59 am / #15

And that is why I have smiled, and so you and I may be smiling at the same time but I am smiling because of that one drop of cherished, treasured oil that I have extracted. When I write, I find no need to memorize an idea, a plot, a sequence of things: no. I must only capture the essence of a feeling or a thought and once I have inhaled that aroma, I know that I have what I need.
hack my talking tom cydia

jassica / June 15th, 2015, 8:36 pm / #16

If you will be thinking redecorating, than you ought to be thinking cork ground. Learn the reason cork floors need to be next with your list after you upgrade the house.
eco home improvements

When building a new property, adding when using extension or perhaps just an effective remodel of your home, you should consider any nearby environment to improve the efficiency of any aspect of this project.
home improvement hut

Your dream house improvement challenge could absolutely benefit people, the home-owner, and all of those other household by means of increasing the products everyday located; and makes for recoup of what was used at reselling.
island home improvement

jassica / June 15th, 2015, 8:37 pm / #17

Before people tackle any redecorating project, it is advisable to look for the design things involved as a way to determine which method to take with all your project.
elements home improvements

Anyone planning to sell their apartment in foreign currency trading is likely nervous about how precisely precisely long it requires. Here undoubtedly are a few ideas to be certain your household sells prior to a house downtown.
moore home improvement

n this recent beyond, home progress service has become quite happening more often with some people coming nearly start selling redecorating products together with these products and services.
remodeling home improvements

jassica / June 15th, 2015, 8:38 pm / #18

Whenever someone in the Financial division walks right into a room of individuals from the actual sales as well as marketing sections, the discussion dies lower and everybody waits for that killjoy in order to leave.
/>
For those who have old debt that you're paying back in a much decreased monthly rate the probabilities are how the debt may be sold onto to some debt selection agency. This really is good news for you personally and here is why!
/>
It's very important to possess personal financial discussions together with your spouse or even partner. Learning how to speak regarding money, inside a helpful as well as worthwhile method, can create the very best foundation with regard to both your own relationship along with your financial well-being.
/>

Anaymohite / June 15th, 2015, 10:58 pm / #19

The particular story regarding landing regarding world player with the year is started in preseason yet failed now it provides its result of football where Manchester usa is was standing firm on their winger yet Bernabeu part is self-confident to terrain this top notch player to be able to Spain for campaign to be able to win trophies inside coming time of year? http://www.livescores.cc

Anaymohite / June 15th, 2015, 10:58 pm / #20

To be a soccer aficionado, you want to know the main points of the experience and what exactly place greater than to check out ft dwell? In actuality, you can view the activity live on-line and have on headphones if you would like get many privacy. Whether Liverpool or maybe Chelsea, Real Madrid or Manchester United or another of your best team, watching some sort of live score is usually fun.http://www.livescores.cc

Anaymohite / June 17th, 2015, 4:41 am / #21

And while these shields protected rom injury during combat, they were also a very convenient way of identifying foes from friends in the chaotic close quarters of battle.Medieval Metal Shield

agnes_aidan / June 30th, 2015, 4:08 am / #22

I simply yearning to tell you precisely how I'm another comer to site and totally treasured this site. More likely than not I will bookmark your site . You will have stupendous stories. http://www.aussiessay.org/

Doris Tracey / July 22nd, 2015, 2:04 pm / #23

The soul of people who have souls demands religion. It must tie back to the source of oneness from whence she came; Or her flame will burn out and her solar identity become a castaway. A sweet death.

shaiba / August 2nd, 2015, 11:11 pm / #24

The topic which related to this article i have read and i can not go to against religion because it will great mistake of me thanks for sharing.

bechkam / August 5th, 2015, 2:55 am / #25

It's not just in some of us; it's in everyone. And as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others.”
boom beach francais triche