Racist Xenophobe Responds On Cue

I knew my article on immigration would get some attention, but I didn’t realize it would be such a textbook example of the hatred and bigotry I was talking about. It’s depressingly predictable:

You are a complete idiot on the issue of illegal aliens from Mexico invading the U.S. They spread filth, disease, crime, drugs and gangs. Why is that OK with you?

The women drop an anchor baby every nine months at American taxpayer expense. Illegal aliens are responsible for the health care crisis because THEY NEVER PAY! WE PAY FOR THEM IN HIGHER PREMIUMS AND HIGHER COSTS.

Their filthy children over crowd our schools and spread lice, scabies and SWINE FLU to American children.

Mexico exports its human garbage for us to take care of.

I say deport all of them back to Mexico and let the Mexican government take care of its own people.

American taxpayers take care of Americans, but we are not going to continue to take care of illegal alien invaders from Mexico!

You are the one who should be ashamed for being so STUPID!

I responded:

They won’t pay taxes–because we won’t let them pay taxes. All most of them want to do is get a social security number so they can work legally and support their families.

Have you seen “Gangs of New York”? Every immigrant group starts out with a high criminal element. And it’s not like we don’t have plenty of US citizens involved in gangs. I’ll go along with getting rid of the Mexican criminals if you’ll agree to deport US citizens who commit the same crimes.

Take a look in the mirror. Your rhetoric is hateful, racist, and bigoted, and you don’t even seem to care. You had nothing to do with choosing the land of your birth, it was a happy (for you) accident. So stop lording over the privileges you were so lucky to be afforded because your parents happened to conceive and give birth to you in this country.

You had nothing to do with it!

“Human garbage.” Listen to yourself. What makes you think you’re not the garbage? Our country was founded on “all men are created equal.” That doesn’t mean just Americans. What happened to “innocent until proven guilty”? Or does that not count for immigrants either? I’m a white American, and you make me ashamed to share your country or your race. You’re probably religious, too. Where’s the Christian love?? Human garbage? What would Jesus say about that level of hatred?

You blame Swine flu on the Mexicans? Diseases know no borders. And then there’s diseases of the mind, like the one you have, that makes you think you’re so special. Sick shit, lady, and I’m using the term “lady” very, very loosely.

If you want the facts, read the economic analysis of illegal immigration I linked to at the end of my article. Or just keep the blinders on and keep going to your Tea Parties and hating the President and everyone who’s not like you. The world is mostly black and brown and getting more so. The days of white American privilege are over. Soon we will be the minority in the good old US of A. So get used to it. Your date with the clue-by-four of the new reality is coming.

I can’t even believe narrow-minded atavistic people like you still exist…whoa.

Matt Crandall / September 16th, 2009, 5:23 am / #1

Great response Sean, though I have one quibble: please don’t link all of us who dislike the president and taxes with nutjob xenophobes like this! Trust me, we anarchist types hate arbitrary map lines and the whole concept of ‘illegal immigration’ even more than you do! :)

The Atheist Pig / September 16th, 2009, 11:51 am / #2

One of the main problems, I think, is that a lot of these stereotypes about immigrants are put out by — mostly conservative — talk radio. Too many people view these sources as being factually accurate and don't bother to question what they hear or do their own research. They just assume that since host A said Mexican immigrants bring swine flu into the country, then it must be true. I'm not saying this in any way relieves them of their responsibility for the remarks they make, but I think it's part of the issue.

Engineer-Poet / September 17th, 2009, 6:24 am / #3

I see we're back to using accusations of racism as a way to shut off debate and anathematize anyone not on the pro-immigration bandwagon.

It would not surprise me if many of the swine flu outbreaks in the USA originated in Mexico. Mexico has a poor public health system compared to the USA, and wasn't the extent of the problem there brought to light when secondary outbreaks were carried to the US? (Something similar happened with SARS, so this appears to be a general issue of societies with poor public institutions and a high degree of centralized authority–of which Mexico is hardly the only example.)

Just noting the irony of a proud iconoclast himself killing the messenger. I'm going to mosey over to the other thread now.

BlackSun / September 17th, 2009, 4:06 pm / #4

The racism was blatant. If someone wants to disagree, they need to be able to make a rational argument. Your personal conjecture about Swine flu (or hers) doesn't get you off the hook there. The point is that saying an entire group of people is disease-ridden is a way of placing them into an "out-group" that can more easily be treated as something other than human.

There are plenty of rational arguments to be made if you oppose immigration. Instead she decided to go the ad hominem and racism route. And there are also good arguments to be made for legalization, which I attempted to do in my other post.

jfb / September 18th, 2009, 7:14 pm / #5

Amazing quotes in your article. Was that Lou Dobb's writing to you?

I don't see what the problem is. Close the border. Don't allow illegal access. Can't close the border? Then we have much bigger problems, like terrorism and lack of control if we ever need to really close the border.

Carol / September 20th, 2009, 7:28 am / #6

American Patriot Responds on Cue to the Racist White-Guilt Ridden Mexifornian

Here is my response to the September 15th, 2009 response from Sean Prophet. I have addressed his arguments point by point. His words are in quotation marks and my answers are below.

"They won't pay taxes–because we won't let them pay taxes."
Aiding and abetting an illegal alien is a felony. Deport them so they can work in their own countries.

"All most of them want to do is get a social security number so they can work legally and support their families."
Right— and they do not care that the social security number they steal belongs to a law-abiding American citizen! Identity theft is their main line of “work that Americans just won’t do.”

"I'll go along with getting rid of the Mexican criminals if you'll agree to deport US citizens who commit the same crimes."
You are totally clueless about international law and issues of sovereignty.

"Take a look in the mirror. Your rhetoric is hateful, racist, and bigoted, and you don't even seem to care."
My rhetoric is based in fact and every day personal experience with the illegal aliens (criminals) in my neighborhood and the DFW Metroplex. My Hispanic friends feel the same way I do. This is a question of sovereignty and national security, not race. If hoards of White, illiterate criminals from Canada were invading, I would feel the same way. Is the “race card” the only card you have in your deck?

"You had nothing to do with choosing the land of your birth, it was a happy (for you) accident. So stop lording over the privileges you were so lucky to be afforded because your parents happened to conceive and give birth to you in this country."
No one chooses where they are born, but they can choose law and order over anarchy. They can choose to preserve the gift they were fortunate to receive and pass it along to their children. When the USA becomes Mexico as you so proudly proclaimed, we all lose. Where will the Mexicans invade next? Canada is already complaining about the invasion from Mexico.

"Human garbage." Listen to yourself. What makes you think you're not the garbage? Our country was founded on "all men are created equal." That doesn't mean just Americans."
Our constitution is for U.S. citizens, legal residents and legal visitors only, not Mexican, Russian or Chinese citizens who are here illegally committing crimes against American citizens. American citizens do not have rights in Mexico, Russia or China. Our constitution does not apply to foreign enemies.

"What happened to "innocent until proven guilty?"
That is an American concept that plays out every day in our clogged immigration courts and criminal courts.

continued…

Carol / September 20th, 2009, 7:38 am / #7

Part 2

"Or does that not count for immigrants either?"
They are guilty of the first crime when they pay a “coyote” thousands of dollars to be smuggled in. Then the crime spree begins: identity theft, driving without a license, insurance or vehicle registration, welfare, food stamps, Medicaid, FREE HEALTH CARE AT TAXPAYER EXPENSE! Free “jackpot” babies every nine months ensure they are set for life with our tax dollars.

These are the non-violent crimes they all commit. Approximately one-third of them commit violent felonies. Have you been to LA lately? Go visit one of your many prisons in Mexifornia and see who has bankrupted your state…illegal alien Mexican gangs!

"I'm a white American, and you make me ashamed to share your country or your race."
You are a guilt ridden brainwashed, anti-American. Maybe you should move to Juarez since you hate America and think the solution to this problem is open borders. Spread some of that “white guilt” around! You would not last five minutes in Juarez. The Mexican Drug Cartels you are so fond of would relieve you of your testes “toute suite” …that is, if you had any. You should be ashamed for being so stupid and sans balls. Most of these illegal aliens are here for the “reconquista” not to be friends with a misguided, condescending, latte-sipping gringo like you.

"You're probably religious, too. Religion is not the issue."
Law and order is the issue. Defending our sovereignty is the issue.

"Where's the Christian love?? Human garbage?"
Yes, criminals are human garbage. They breed like rats, over populate, and drain U.S. social services. These are my neighbors and I know them well.

Mexico has the same natural resources the U.S. but not the same standard of living. That’s because it’s full of lazy, illiterate Mexicans who would rather invade the U.S. instead of demonstrating against their own government for change. The ruling class in Mexico is happy to export its criminal element (human garbage) for the U.S. taxpayer to subsidize. The left wing of the Democratic Party is happy to receive the MILLIONS of extra VOTES. By the way, your idea to deport U.S. criminals to Mexico is brilliant! Unfortunately, Mexico defends its sovereignty with lethal force. Just ask the South Americans who have to pass through Mexico on their way to the “land of milk and honey” and a free ride on the backs of U.S. taxpayers.

"What would Jesus say about that level of hatred?"
Perhaps you have not heard of the separation of church and state? Again, this is an issue of sovereignty not religion. Do you have Attention Deficit Disorder?

"You blame Swine flu on the Mexicans? Diseases know no borders."
If the border were secured, the Swine flu, TB, lice, scabies and all kinds of other infectious diseases that “happen in Mexico would stay in Mexico.” That is why legal immigrants must be checked for contagious diseases and quarantined if they are infectious.

Carol / September 20th, 2009, 7:44 am / #8

"And then there's (there are) diseases of the mind, like the one you have, that makes you think you're so special."
You are the only one with a disease of the mind and that’s “white guilt.” You need to be de-programmed. You also need to brush up on your grammar.

"Sick shit, lady, and I'm using the term "lady" very, very loosely."
You play “fast and loose” with all the facts that are inconvenient to your fantasy world.

"Or just keep the blinders on and keep going to your Tea Parties and hating the President and everyone who's not like you. The world is mostly black and brown and getting more so. The days of white American privilege are over."
Not over yet…Obama’s corrupt machine Acorn has been exposed and de-funded. Van Johnson is gone and the people who put this Marxist in office have realized the mistake. The Tea Party has just begun!

"Soon we will be the minority in the good old US of A. So get used to it."
You make my point so well…they breed like rats and multiply like cockroaches. Over-population by ignorant illegal aliens will be the downfall of the rest of America and you applaud them. I say deport them and finish the fence!

"Your date with the clue-by-four of the new reality is coming."
A more likely scenario is that your date with the “awakened sleeping giant” is coming. You may be clobbered with a new reality where all you “brainwashed” anti-American, Mexifornian Communists who want to destroy the USA destroy yourselves instead. Oh wait…that has already happened. Illegal aliens have now bankrupted California! Mexifornia is the “armpit” of the USA. All the smart Californians have escaped to Texas to avoid the outrageous taxes your state government imposes on citizens who work to support the illegal alien invaders.

Of course, now that Mexifornia is out of money, the leeches will have to find a new host. Available hosts are rapidly disappearing as many states enact their own laws to deport illegal aliens.

"I can't even believe narrow-minded atavistic people like you still exist…whoa."
Believe it! The atavism you mention has been awakened and in a very bad mood. We are not going to sit by and let you Socialist-Marxist-Communist revolutionaries overthrow the Republic.

Question?
If a burglar broke into your house, raped your wife and stole you TV, would you fight back? According to your flawed vision of open borders and a one-world community, if you did fight back and the man happened to be Hispanic that would make you a racist!

The USA is our house and we welcome legal guests and legal immigrants, but we fight back against the burglars at the border!

nicole kamp / September 20th, 2009, 6:36 pm / #9

I run a school that serves almost 100% hispanic families. There is wide mixture of illegal and legal citizens in the group.
I won't even respond to ignorant statements made above concerning the character of illegal immigrants, but one fact is
is completely innacurate. Illegal citizens can pay taxes using a number specified by the IRS for resident aliens and
I have found that most of the families do attempt to pay their federal and state taxes. Illegal citizens also pay
sales tax like the rest of us and it adds up to billions of dollars that get used for programs we all use. It may be
illegal to use a false social security number but in the end there is money taken from wages and put towards social
security, again adding up to billions. That money is money that will never be used by the people who earned it
originally. So those who complain about illegal aliens need to do the math.

BlackSun / September 20th, 2009, 7:21 pm / #10

Even if possible, paying taxes in an underground cash economy is difficult enough without the added fear that any record of the transaction could lead to deportation.

Far better to let these people get paychecks and subject them to withholding like the rest of legal employees.

You are right, they pay rent, sales tax, and often manage to take out loans and buy vehicles and equipment. Obviously someone besides the government has figured out that they work hard and can even be a decent credit risk.

Matt Crandall / September 20th, 2009, 5:50 pm / #11

Holy shit, Carol just basically went through every stereotype and proclaimed them universal. Let's see if I can do the same for the land of my birth (Texas):

-all Texans are crazy right wing racists
-all Texans are stupid and xenophobic
-all Texans are inbred
-all Texans are by definition rednecks

Now everyone who has half a brain knows that these stereotypes don't apply to even the majority of Texans – so now do we see the problem with generalizing a whole population based on stereotype?

Carol, you say "based on your experience" with these illegals — well, I'll counter and say that I too live in a state with a very large number of illegal south-of-border immigrants, and in my experience they are very hard working, never complain, and would like to simply make a good life for themselves and their families.

So there we go — you have used stereotypes (which don't' work as generalizations) and personal experience (which is easily countered by someone else's personal experience) — do you have any actual arguments? Oh, and we can't forget your strawman burgler argument at the end.

At the end of the day, you are acting like a spoiled child saying "this is mine, mine mine mine!!!!" — maybe you should learn the same concept of sharing that my daughter knows at 2 1/2 years old, and realize that privilege of birth doesn't' make you better than someone else.

BlackSun / September 21st, 2009, 2:09 am / #12

Well said, Matt.

Carol / September 21st, 2009, 5:34 am / #13

Speaking of stereotyping…how about the title of the piece: America’s Shame: Hatred of Illegal Immigrants.
Sean has made a career of stereotyping “Americans.”

BlackSun / September 21st, 2009, 5:56 am / #14

No stereotypes are needed when you so clearly indict yourself, Carol. But as with slavery or discrimination against gays or African-Americans, the shame falls on the entire nation.

Carol / September 21st, 2009, 7:08 am / #15

Your ability to reason is flawed. You are a light-weight when it comes to critical thinking and sound judgment.

It's OK for you to label ALL Americans as shameful and full of hate, but not OK for me to resent filthy, illegal alien criminals invading the U.S. from Mexico.

You are a pathetic half-wit masquerading as left-wing intellectual.

Carol / September 21st, 2009, 5:44 am / #16

BlackSun / September 21st, 2009, 2:14 am / #17

Carol, you make my point for me so well. Thanks for demonstrating who you really are. I should add that the word "cockroaches" was also used to describe the victims of the 1990s Rwandan genocide. I'm quite certain that if there was a bloodbath against Mexican immigrants in this country, your machete would be dripping.

Carol / September 21st, 2009, 6:49 am / #18

"Im quite certain that if there was a bloodbath against Mexican immigrants in this country, your machete would be dripping."

My machete is a figment of your imagination…you must be thinking of my 38 Special.

Speaking of a bloodbath, have you been to Juarez lately? The Mexican bloodbath has been spilling over into our side of the border for several years now. Heads are rolling and machetes are dripping with blood. Headless bodies are strewn along the border.

With so many corpses polluting the landscape, creating a stench and health hazard, I wonder where the Mexifornia “environmentalists” are when you need them. They must be too busy saving the 2 inch minnow and making sure the farmers do not have water for crops.

No wonder California is the laughing stock of the nation!

James / September 30th, 2009, 12:48 am / #19

The litmus test for multicultural utopians is; what kind of neighborhood do you live in ?
99 times out of 100 white nincompoops who embrace multiculturalism don't live in a minority majority neighborhood. Why ? The answer is so obvious I won't bother . Carol nailed it to the wall. Hats off to her.

California is broke because the unproductive moved in and the productive moved out. The loss to the state for illegals is in the billions. Not the other way around. http://www.vdare.com/thom/090902_importing_povert

Goce de su nuevo homeboy de la vecindad

BlackSun / September 30th, 2009, 1:07 am / #20

James.

Immigration reform is coming, and California's doing fine, thank you. When the rest of the nation's economy recovers, so will ours. As a nation, we stand to gain about $250 billion a year from an effective immigration policy, versus what you and Carol would like to do. The numbers don't lie. I linked to the study, I can't help it if you can't read.

Even if educating illegal immigrants' children costs more money, it's offset by cheaper produce and labor costs. I'm sorry that it doesn't all come out in the wash. It would if they were legalized. But see, you create the dilemma by keeping them underground, and then you blame them for it.

So you'll have to find some other scapegoat. Like maybe–look in the mirror? It's so easy to get white supremacists to say vile things. I wouldn't have believed it if I hadn't seen it. That's a nice side benefit of what I do. It gives me an insight into the twisted psyche of some of my fellow Americans. Many of us haven't evolved one little bit from the time of pogroms and massacres. So step right up James and get your white sheets and your machete. Because that's exactly where your heart's at.

Shameful.

valhar2000 / October 1st, 2009, 8:27 am / #21

No, no, he has hispanic friends, and they all agree with him!

James / October 5th, 2009, 12:10 am / #22

Where my 'heart is at' ? White sheets ? Machete ?
Reads like the typical leftist indoctrination which comes with its own mental disorder.
Where the 'heart is at' is the kind of crap you hear in a cult where independent thought is sooo taboo. I see you still carry the bagage, Sean.
'White sheets' is a grade school association. Its right up there with calling Obama or Bush, Hitler.
Machete, however hits the mark. It a Weapon of choice of latino gangs up and down the East and west Coasts.
It's cheap, re-usable and very effective. I'm sure you approve, Sean….since many of those gang members are illegal. Next time you're have lunch with an MS-13 friend, have him give you the low down.

Read it a weep……dreamers.

sig heil !

David / October 10th, 2009, 5:32 pm / #23

Where we all these crazy mother effin' "patriots" when the former President and his minions were torturing people, outing CIA agents and starting wars under false pretenses? It's amazing to me that they couldn't get worked up over the shit that was truly threatening to destroy the values of this country. But let a black guy in the White House of brown people over the border, and they become rabid Defenders of the Republic.

I really enjoy Black Sun Journal and usually try to make rational and non-personal arguments. But I can't help but think of Carol and her .38 special, together with that news story going around about the handgun-carrying soccer Mom getting offed by her equally gun-crazy husband….Carol, when you go around spewing hate and violence, sometimes they come right back at you.

Michelle / October 20th, 2009, 6:57 am / #24

Wow…Completely stumbled onto this site by accident…not even looking to read anything about immigration.

I would just like to say a few things.

Sean, this seems like a very interesting site and I look forward to reading through it more in the weeks to come.

Carol…I feel sad for you…not in an insulting way…it just makes me actually sad to read the anger and hatred in all your comments. Everyone has a right to their opinions, even when I disagree with them. I'm not going to insult you, or try to change your mind. I will say though,…it might benefit you (and all of us) to remind ourselves that life is bigger than our individual experiences. I imagine you're saying all these things because of actual experiences that you've gone through…but your experiences are just that, a small piece of a much larger picture…a larger picture you can't see if you keep your blinders on.

I've know my fair share of people (immigrants and citizens alike) who don't really care about anyone else. And thankfully I know a lot more people who do give a crap, about themselves and others. Not all, but most immigrants just want a chance at a better life. They want to work hard, get an education,…give a better life to their children…contribute something to the world and help leave it a better place then they found it. I'm sorry if that hasn't been your experience. Hopefully one day you'll realize that.

Also, regarding your comment above: "I am glad you are teaching your 2 1/2 yr-old daughter to share, because she will be living in Mexihole when she reaches adulthood. She will live in an over-populated ghetto with shortages of resources, so sharing will be nice." ….you sound like a Nazi propaganda pamphlet. Seriously. You don't see that? Not even a little? This whole topic reminded me of this quote, which is what I leave you all with.

"Naturally, the common people don't want war; neither in Russia nor in England nor in America, nor for that matter in Germany. That is understood. But, after all, it is the leaders of the country who determine the policy and it is always a simple matter to drag the people along, whether it is a democracy or a fascist dictatorship or a Parliament or a Communist dictatorship. …voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is to tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. It works the same way in any country" – Hermann Göring (Nazi Party Leader convicted of war crimes and crimes against humanity at the Nuremberg Trials)

Anna Cecilia / September 29th, 2010, 3:47 pm / #25

America is a great country who still wants legal immigrants to come i regardless of their country of origin. We have people from all over the world coming to America. However, it is wrong for groups of people to sneak into a country without knowing whether or not they have a criminal background, have contagious diseases, etc. For heavens sake we can't have the whole world come to America. There are many hungry, poor people all over the world, (Haiti, Africa,the Mid-East, Philippines, Croatia, Bosnia etc.) shall we have all of them come into our country illegally. Your thinking is skewed and your bleeding heart is misplaced. If your heart has to bleed let it bleed for all the Americans who are over whelmed and hurt by this situation (illegal immigrants) you are an ignorant man let me guess, you are either a Liberal or a Democrat, or both.

Shame on you, please learn the facts.

Anna Cecilia Varela

BlackSun / October 27th, 2010, 5:02 pm / #26

It's very simple Anna. People want to come here to work, and we need workers. They need protection and rights. We need to give them a path to follow to get legal, pay taxes and become citizens. This is both humane and in our national interest.